SUMAK AYLLU

PROJECT FOR THE ADDITION OF OPERATING CAPITAL IN

ASSOCIATION SUMAK AYLLU

1. LOCATION:

Province: Imbabura

Canton: Otavalo

Parish: Gonzales Suarez

 

2. TYPE OF PROJECT:      Community finance

3. TOPIC:                            Injection of operating capital in the SUMAK AYLLU association.

5. PROJECT VALUE

The project has a value of $ 7,575.14 dollars

6. BENEFICIARIES:

13 member families of the Sumak Ayllu (Great Family) association.

7. TERM

The useful life of the project is one year, and may be renewed after evaluation of the results obtained and compliance with the commitments assumed.

8. JUSTIFICATION:

Sumak Ayllu is made up of families whose main activity is milk production, an activity that requires permanent investment in pasture and livestock maintenance. For this reason, it is necessary to have the operating capital that allows guaranteeing the productive process at the family and associative level.

9. IMPORTANCE

The injection of fresh capital in the SUMAK AYLLU association serves as a source of financing for local investments, in such a way that the supply of dairy products to the food market is guaranteed. On the other hand, we are promoting the preservation of jobs for the project's beneficiaries.

10. OBJECTIVES

General objective

Add the operating capital to the SUMAK AYLLU association has to provide loans to its members.

 

Specific objectives

1. Increase the capital that partners receive as loans.

2. Encourage the culture of savings.

3. Train members on issues related to administration, accounting and family projects.

4. Carry out the follow-up of the activities and evaluation of the results achieved.

 

11. GOALS

• At the end of the first year we will obtain an accumulated savings of $ 780. At the moment the members have no savings. As of the implementation of the project, each person will begin to deposit $ 5 a month.

• Income from interest collected increases by $ 365.25. Each quarter the FEDICE fund will be recovered, which will be lent again at an interest rate of 2% per month, this cycle is repeated until September 2022.

• The association's resources increase by 26.55%. According to the information presented by the association, they have an asset for $ 1,375.56 dollars, which is distributed among the following accounts: cash for $ 336.42 and credits receivable for $ 1,039.14 dollars.

• We will implement an accounting system appropriate to the operational needs of the association to have an updated record of savings deposits, delivery and payments of credits, in such a way that it allows the rendering of accounts and transparency of information.

12. ORGANIZATION

Internal regulations annex

 

13. FINANCING

 

 

The sources of financing for this project come from (see table): The Sumak Ayllu association contributes 32% of the total and is made up of cash, credits receivable, savings and payment for administration and operation. On the other hand, FEDICE contributes 68% distributed in reimbursable fund and expenses for administration and operation of the project.

14. MONITORING AND EVALUATION

During the development of the project, the verification of the investments that the families make with the credits received will be carried out, to fulfill this purpose, invoices, sales notes and visits on the site will be requested. The support of the follow-up will be through photographs, videos, interviews.

The evaluation of the project will focus on: assistance to planned rewards, timely payment of reimbursable funds to FEDICE, use of credits received by partners.

We will apply a participatory evaluation between the association and FEDICE with the purpose of making decisions that establish the continuity or conclusion of the cooperation.

DEC 24 PROJECT SUMAK AYLLU2222.jpg

MONITORING

TRAINING