STRAWBERRY CROP FAMILY PROJECT PROFILE
PROJECT MANAGER: Rosa Fonte
NUMBER OF BENEFICIARIES: 5 people
PROJECT VALUE: $ 7,062
PROJECT LIFESPAN: 2.5 years
Community: Loma Gorda
Guarantee a continuous and efficient process of strawberry cultivation.
• Increase the operating capital necessary for the proper maintenance of the crop.
• Train in the preparation of income and expense records.
• Carry out the monitoring and evaluation of the activities.
• We will increase strawberry cultivation by 250 m2.
• Generation of extra economic resource for my family.
INCOME, INVESTMENT AND EXPENSES
The FEDiCE credit will be invested in the purchase of 2,500 strawberry plants (0.25 cents each), plastic, hose, and compost. We will also use it to pay for labor to prepare, plant and harvest the product.
The following tables show the estimate of income, expenses, and investment that we will have for growing strawberries.