PARTNERSHIP ESTABLISHED: 2010
FAMILIES IMPACTED: 30
- Caja de Ahorro y Crédito
- Centro Infantil
- Constucción de Iglesia
- Caravana Médica y Oftalmológica
- Constucción de 2 casas de familias
FEDICE's focus on holistic development means that each community plan is different. In Pijal, our strategy is to invest in infrastructure projects for key community resources — such as the child care center and the local church — and to empower both community leaders and members with the skills and knowledge to be successful in their endeavors, whether that's starting a business embroidering blouses, scaling up a bakery's capacity or finishing a college degree.
- Goal 1: Increase quality of life and economic stablity through increased incomes
- Goal 2: Create a community which is economically literate
- Goal 3: Build a culture of savings
- Goal 4: Create access to locally controlled capital and empower local leades to responibly manage the administration of funds over time.
- Increased participation of women in community/public life
- Increased gender equity within families
CAJA DE AHORRO Y CREDITO - $8,000
CENTRO INFANTIL - $3,500
CARAVANA MÉDICA - $5,000
CONSTRUCCIÓN - $32,000
TOTAL - $48,500
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.